The fact that you're visiting this page means that there is some aspect of your health, fitness or well-being that you would like to improve and feel you need help with...
Is this you?
- Never seem to achieve your goals?
- Don't get the time to be active or keep fit?
- Find it hard to motivate yourself?
- Never enough time to get everything you feel you need to do done?
- Not really sure what exercise/which exercises you should be doing
- Tried every diet and nothing works?
- Never liked going to the gym?
- At a cross-roads in your life and not sure which way to turn?
- Not sure what to eat?
- Looking to fit into a smaller dress size?
- Feel generally tired, sluggish, lethargic?
- Demoralised that diet not working for you?
- Stressed or unhappy from work / parenting demands?
Do you find yourself asking any of these questions?
- How can I be happier?
- How can I be more confident?
- How can I manage being a single parent and having a life?
- How will I get through this divorce?
- How can I be a full time carer and still have time for myself?
- How can I get the career I want?
- How can I find a partner?
- How can I make this extra two stone of weight disappear?
- How can I cope better with all the stress in my life?
- How can I have more control over my life?
- How can I find a better work-life balance?
If you match any of the statements or are asking any of these questions then Life Coaching could be the answer you are looking for.
What is coaching about?
Life coaching can help you identify the obstacles that are preventing you from achieving your goals whilst equipping you with the self-belief to know that you can do something about it. In time this will help to reduce your stress levels so that you can truly focus on the future and a new you, a better you.
Coaching is a safe and positive space to focus on what is going on in your life right now. This in turn will create self-awareness whilst also developing knowledge and skills that will allow you to gain a refreshed and new perspective on life.
Coaching is an opportunity to take time out of the everyday hustle and bustle so that you can focus on personal development with a totally new perspective. It is an empowering journey of self-discovery focusing on the process of listening, reflecting and clarification of your needs.
A strong coaching relationship is key to life coaching and the successful outcomes that we all strive towards.
What happens in a Life Coaching Session?
You will be asked series of strong, thought provoking, inspiring questions to establish clear focused purposeful steps towards stated goals.
You will be listened to in a totally quiet confidential space that is just for you.
You can expect to clear that noisy headspace that currently nags away at you causing worry and procrastination.
You can expect to overcome obstacles that are currently holding you back.
You will find new strategies and ways of thinking empowering you to unlock your true potential.
Discover your inner strength, empowering you to reach your goals & aspirations in a timely fashion
Get the most from each session...
To make sure that your time is being well spent come to the session with a goal or aspiration in mind that you would like to work towards.
Coaching can be carried out over the phone or face to face either in person or via Skype
We offer a professional and completely confidential service.
If you would like to know more about any aspect - including fees - then please don't hesitate to get in touch with Michele or Rich at:
Be Who You Want to Be - Start TODAY!
Since I started Lifestyle Coaching I have found it easier to balance work and homelife, which includes bringing up our 5 year old. I have lost over a stone in weight. I feel more in-control of the day-to-day and this enables me to be forward thinking to make realistic plans to achieve my goals. I am fitter, slimmer and happier and my husband loves it too!
Before I started Lifestyle Coaching every day felt crazy busy with work, work, work - I was struggling to get my food right, had lost motivation for the gym...gained weight. Through Lifestyle Coaching I have created a 360 degree mentality and lost 2 stone 7 lbs, given up alcohol. I am less stressed and way more productive at work.